How much time will it be needed to get the impeachment of Mr. Bush? Will it be possible?
Please my friends: lets ask to all politicians to have the motto: "Become to be all of us, Genuinely Sincere, Grateful and Respectful with The One Who Gave us Life, with Mother Nature and with ourselves" It is accepted by all cultures and by Jews, Muslims, Hidus, Christians, and people of GOOD WILL. Lets make an effort to help US to be united again with this Ideology. For more information please visit http://geocities.com/paulbequi/index.html
- ♥austingirl♥Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
I'm all for it, but I want Cheney gone too!
Articles of Impeachment
President George W. Bush
Vice President Richard B. Cheney,
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice,
Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, and
Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. - - ARTICLE II, SECTION 4 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard B. Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales have committed violations and subversions of the Constitution of the United States of America in an attempt to carry out with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes and deprivations of the civil rights of the people of the United States and other nations, by assuming powers of an imperial executive unaccountable to law and usurping powers of the Congress, the Judiciary and those reserved to the people of the United States, by the following acts:
1) Seizing power to wage wars of aggression in defiance of the U.S. Constitution, the U.N. Charter and the rule of law; carrying out a massive assault on and occupation of Iraq, a country that was not threatening the United States, resulting in the death and maiming of over one hundred thousand Iraqis, and thousands of U.S. G.I.s.
2) Lying to the people of the U.S., to Congress, and to the U.N., providing false and deceptive rationales for war.
3) Authorizing, ordering and condoning direct attacks on civilians, civilian facilities and locations where civilian casualties were unavoidable.
4) Instituting a secret and illegal wiretapping and spying operation against the people of the United States through the National Security Agency.
5) Threatening the independence and sovereignty of Iraq by belligerently changing its government by force and assaulting Iraq in a war of aggression.
6) Authorizing, ordering and condoning assassinations, summary executions, kidnappings, secret and other illegal detentions of individuals, torture and physical and psychological coercion of prisoners to obtain false statements concerning acts and intentions of governments and individuals and violating within the United States, and by authorizing U.S. forces and agents elsewhere, the rights of individuals under the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Eighth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
7) Making, ordering and condoning false statements and propaganda about the conduct of foreign governments and individuals and acts by U.S. government personnel; manipulating the media and foreign governments with false information; concealing information vital to public discussion and informed judgment concerning acts, intentions and possession, or efforts to obtain weapons of mass destruction in order to falsely create a climate of fear and destroy opposition to U.S. wars of aggression and first strike attacks.
8) Violations and subversions of the Charter of the United Nations and international law, both a part of the "Supreme Law of the land" under Article VI, paragraph 2, of the Constitution, in an attempt to commit with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes in wars and threats of aggression against Afghanistan, Iraq and others and usurping powers of the United Nations and the peoples of its nations by bribery, coercion and other corrupt acts and by rejecting treaties, committing treaty violations, and frustrating compliance with treaties in order to destroy any means by which international law and institutions can prevent, affect, or adjudicate the exercise of U.S. military and economic power against the international community.
9) Acting to strip United States citizens of their constitutional and human rights, ordering indefinite detention of citizens, without access to counsel, without charge, and without opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the Executive of a citizen as an "enemy combatant."
10) Ordering indefinite detention of non-citizens in the United States and elsewhere, and without charge, at the discretionary designation of the Attorney General or the Secretary of Defense.
11) Ordering and authorizing the Attorney General to override judicial orders of release of detainees under INS jurisdiction, even where the judicial officer after full hearing determines a detainee is wrongfully held by the government.
12) Authorizing secret military tribunals and summary execution of persons who are not citizens who are designated solely at the discretion of the Executive who acts as indicting official, prosecutor and as the only avenue of appellate relief.
13) Refusing to provide public disclosure of the identities and locations of persons who have been arrested, detained and imprisoned by the U.S. government in the United States, including in response to Congressional inquiry.
14) Use of secret arrests of persons within the United States and elsewhere and denial of the right to public trials.
15) Authorizing the monitoring of confidential attorney-client privileged communications by the government, even in the absence of a court order and even where an incarcerated person has not been charged with a crime.
16) Ordering and authorizing the seizure of assets of persons in the United States, prior to hearing or trial, for lawful or innocent association with any entity that at the discretionary designation of the Executive has been deemed "terrorist."
17) Engaging in criminal neglect in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, depriving thousands of people in Louisiana, Mississippi and other Gulf States of urgently needed support, causing mass suffering and unnecessary loss of life.
18) Institutionalization of racial and religious profiling and authorization of domestic spying by federal law enforcement on persons based on their engagement in noncriminal religious and political activity.
19) Refusal to provide information and records necessary and appropriate for the constitutional right of legislative oversight of executive functions.
20) Rejecting treaties protective of peace and human rights and abrogation of the obligations of the United States under, and withdrawal from, international treaties and obligations without consent of the legislative branch, and including termination of the ABM treaty between the United States and Russia, and rescission of the authorizing signature from the Treaty of Rome which served as the basis for the International Criminal Court.
- cabron oLv 41 decade ago
Again and again and again!!!
IS UP TO US!!!! We have to get our head out of our asses. We were so indignant about Clinton's ********, we wanted his head in a platter. But, did anybody lost their lives because of that? Did anybody loss their jobs because of it? Did we spent billions and billions of dollars because of it? Did he sent us to war? Did he lied about more important things?
did the gas prices and cost of living went to all time highs because of it? When are we going to accept the fact that we are blinded by the Republican Propaganda that they are the good guys, and everything is "honky dory"?
This clown should had been Impeached long time ago. He has an History of drug addiction, he should have random drug testing like any employee has. Hell, we have to take a drug test to get a job in MacDonalds, just imagine to be the President. I feel sorry for anybody that's is taking over this administration incredible mess, either Democrat, Republican or Independent if we get that lucky.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I think it is possible to impeach him as he has broken his oath of office, but the country is much safer with him in office and a democratic congress that can and will stand up to him. Besides can we say President Cheney. Not a good sound. .
- 1 decade ago
It is possible, however, why would we waste time in such an effort. Have you seen the scandalous behavior of politicians. The rich, each and every, in his own way is trying to cut out a way to the White House as it is a status symbol and adds lining to their already lined pockets. I believe we, as a people should consider some other activities that will benefit our country. First, George is history, why bother, look at the potential for 2008. If you are not as scared as I am then you are caught up in politics. The last presidential race between Bush and Kerry, are you kidding me. That is the best we can do for a country leader? Have we made it that politics is the number one priority in this country. Politics are here because of our Constitution, not the other way around. There is nothing that says that party affilliation is a must for the office. I am sure after a half of a century that the parties need a rest. The states need to scrutinize their representatives and look at their record. If they haven't done the job the people need to get new representation. What we need in the White House is someone that is ready to lead the country. He must have the American Flag tatooed on his heart and be able to recite all the words of the National Anthem showing respect. We are letting illegal immigrants storm the streets of our country fighting for their right to our soil and it just is not what is supposed to be. This country belongs to the Native Born Americans and Immigrants will abide by the law, including immigration laws to the letter and those that violate will fall subject to deportation. The politicians and the rich, synonomous, need time to reflect on their missions and their abuse of our Country. We need an American leader. Not someone that says he is a leader, some one to roll up his sleeves and take care of the borders, tell the gays if you are going to be gay then that is fine but do not let it get in the way of our Country or it will be unconstitutional. Be gay and shut up or go away. When the president has so many problems to take action on like natural disaster, war and nuclear buildup in a third world country he takes time to decide about men wanting to marry men. Give me a break. Special interest is above and beyond the important issues we need to be dealing with. We are a peacekeeper, but that position is not stickered with a sacrafice my country for your money. This country should be special to that person sitting in the oval office and should take it like it is his neighbor's property while on vacation. Our representation has catered to every special interest group alive and has let the important things weaken our country. Have they lost their mind. Problems on a global scale and the parties cannot do anything but fight with one another about who is right. States need to get busy with their replacements as the congress is long overdue and they have forgotten why they are there. Money and capitalism has caused them to lose their love for my country. Simply by the way they managae the issues it is evident that the party system has become hindering and damaging in my America and if we let the sickness of the parties, hypocracy and capitalism, continue it will kill the thing I love most, The United States of America. There needs to be an American in office that will take and order the reform of our family courts that are killing our children and the institution of marriage and for what? Money, that is all , Money. They do not even dispense justice anylonger and when something stops working, either fix it now or trash it and get something else. Does not matter as it does not take a de-evolution to change I promise you. The laywers tell us it has been corrupt for 20 years and will take some time to fix, crap I say, we do not mean for the lawyers to take the time to write laws to fix it that are so contradictory and inconclusive that the same situation will exist when only attorneys understand it. We need to write laws that are understandable be everyone with a high school education and it does not take an attorney to go into court and maybe judges should be elected from society as a check and balance as judges are lawyers and with lawyers as litigants is in its purest form and like the law dictates, Conflict of Interest, and that is where we are losing justice. So much to be done and all political parties can do is fight. No my friend, we have much larger things to do. While we impeach bush the parties are already padding the votes, getting their individual shows ready and the gop and the dem. are gearing up for a money showdown. Take all the money out of it and put an American with no party affilliation in the office. Some one who loves this country, Believes in We the People philosophy and will use the position to help our country and assist the new state representatives as they are booted and the Americans are sworn in. We need not change the system, it works, it is all the smokescreen, hypocritical bull and the greed that makes it look like we don't know what we are doing. We need to look at what is and make a decision. Our country cannot stay another administration of greed, war, personal financial gain, and stupid things replacing things that need to be done now. America stand up and change those things that do not work before they break the machine. Special interest is secondary to running the country and the welfare of the states and the security of our borders are primary. We can help the rest of the world, just as soon as we get our country back into the black. It could be done but not as long as the money is the power that gets you into office. We all know the problem and as For the People we need to solve it as everyone has a piece of the solution.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I do not believe they will impeach Bush, although I think he should be. It would be too much to look forward to. We just have to wait until the next elections come up and hope someone better gets in. Right now, we just hope Congress can give him enough of a push to get things moving along in the right direction again, but Bush is pretty stubborn in his ways, I don't see him changing anytime soon. It will be just a long wait until next year's elections.
- 1 decade ago
Who the heck are you?
He won't be impeached because he is a Leader. Congress would be at a total loss without him!
Try to bite you tongue until a new president is elected...and you better pray to your Allah that the next president will have the same agenda as President Bush!
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I read an article this morning that suggests the attorney scandal will bring about the impeachment of Bush. Personally, I doubt he will be impeached, but will serve (?) until January 20, 2008.
Sorry for the bad news.
- 1 decade ago
1. Bush didnt do anything illegal.
2. There are no grounds to impeach PRESIDENT Bush
3. He wont do anything bad to be impeched and he will continue to save the lives of amricans every day!!!
- DanielLv 61 decade ago
As much time as is needed to find a law that has been broken. And citing sources from LooseChange may not do the trick
:)-you guys r so funnySource(s): Now if Bush had done something illegal and bad, go for it.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Dennis Kucinich is considering starting the articles of impeachment to clear the White House of its garbage. He has promised to act ONLY if the will of the people want it and is asking for input on his site at: www.kucinich.us. PLEASE go to the site, give your input on the impeachment and TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW to do the same.
It is becoming more and more possible as both houses are beginning to get fed up with the fool in charge. Help the process....
- allen wLv 71 decade ago
Impeachment, wow,, years. Did you not pay attention to the Clinton impeachment process? It took years to get the house to investage and bring the charges on Clinton, then it took a year or so before the Senate takes it on to hold hearings.
so at best you could look for 3 years.
But the news media has something to do with this, they want to sell the news so they want it to drag on. If WE the PEOPLE would damand it they would have to do it in weeks.