Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesNissan · 1 decade ago

2007 Nissan Altima reviews?

I'm going to my local Nissan dealer next weekend to test drive a 2007 Nissan Altima. I drove a 2002 Altima for about five years and loved it. Has anyone driven a 2007? What are the improvements? Can you give me a brief review?

Best Answer

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/nissan/altima/inde...

If you liked the 2002 you'll love the 2007. New chassis, better interior and available CVT transmission. Lots of new features like push button start and Bluetooth.

2007 Nissan Altima Reviews

If you're only planning on having it for 3 years I wouldn't bother with a hybrid. You will not see a return on your initial investment until year 4 or 5. They don't get the mileage they advertise anyway...just buy a regular Altima.

A couple of great websites.

www.edmunds.com

Or if you are willing to pay the membership.

www.consumerreports.org

I think consumer reports is $20 for a year. But not only can you sresearch cars, but pretty much any other "major" items you may want to buy during the next 12 months.

Good luck to ya

Dave

I own that car, and to tell u, its a very impressive car, aggresive look and interior. Will get the peoples heads toward it , so yeah impressive handling and Sport car