Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are your plans for this very special day? JESUS CHRIST IS RISEN! Matthew 28: 6 , He is not here:for?

he is risen as he said.

Favorite Answer

I was thinking of going to Disneyland, or maybe cruising over to Pink's Hot Dogs for lunch. I'll probably stop off somewhere there for a few Martinis and I was thinking of going to see "Grindhouse".

I'll probably go home for a nap for a few hours, then I have to be up and functional around ten PM to go to work for a few hours, so I can get home before the hideous Monday morning traffic starts up in L.A.

"As we all know, Christmas is the time of year that Jesus's ghost rises from the grave to feed on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas carols to lull him back to sleep."

-Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I think this quote applies equally well to Easter, if not better. I'll keep an eye out for Jesus tomorrow, and if I see him, I'll be sure to brush some of the burial dirt from his robe, while I protect my brain from being eaten.

I'm at work right now. Listening to some music. I read the resurrection verses in Matthew this morning.

When I get home, I'm:

1) Hugging my daughter, my greatest gift from God.

2) Cooking breakfast for my family.

3) Hiding the eggs so my daughter and her cousin can find them.

4) Going to church to praise God for His wonderful gift.

Everyone have a wonderful Easter!

I am going to do laundry, clean out the guinea pig cage, go to the gym, take a shower and then get taken out for brunch.

Going to watch a benefit match at my rugby club for a player who died.

I'm going to sit at home and, watch television.

If I feel particularly motivated I might even play some old school DONKEY KONG. :)

Source(s): Girls don't poop or eat so there's nothing else to list.