promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is the best website to sell a professional services or non tangible product?

I am trying to find a way to advertise my company and what I offer. What are some affordable websites to offer a professional service (e.g. maid's service, a limo Company, insurance, real-estate, etc.) something that would fall into one or more of these categories?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For local services like these, craigslist is excellent, and it's free. Just be sure to advertise in the right category and the right geographical location.

You could also try a pay-per-click service, like Google Adwords, but only very carefully. Be sure you understand how it works before you launch a campaign. Read all the FAQs and knowledge base. The basic idea of Adwords is that your ad shows up as a "Sponsored Link" whenever anyone does a Google search for a phrase that matches the keyword phrases you have bid on. Your ad then must link to a small web site (that you set up) where you advertise your services and give contact information.

You'll have to include your geographical location in every one of your keywords. Otherwise you'll end up paying for clicks from people who couldn't possibly be interested in your services. And you'll have to set a daily budget that you can afford. Local keywords can be very inexpensive, but be sure you don't spend too much.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

They're not knock-offs just because the product is being sold at Target & Walgreens. Bed Head is still full price (most of the time) at these stores. So what's the big deal?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.