Jose Reyes or Derek Jeter?

from my view reyes is a ton better. Jeter doesnt even match up. to start off, people say jeter is a proven winner, but that doesnt make any sense when u look at the teammates he has had over the years. hes always had people to create big situations for him to come through in. Now if you look at reyes, he is a... show more from my view reyes is a ton better. Jeter doesnt even match up. to start off, people say jeter is a proven winner, but that doesnt make any sense when u look at the teammates he has had over the years. hes always had people to create big situations for him to come through in. Now if you look at reyes, he is a leadoff hitter. he creates every big situation on the mets. hes got the average, the power, and the speed. my point is that if the yankees didnt have jeter they would still win about 90 games. for the mets, if they didnt have reyes, they would be a .500 team.

to my question now, in ur opinion who is the better player, Reyes or Jeter?