jube
jube asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What would you do about Rosie?

Especially if you were Proctor &Gamble and Disney the parent companies of ABC.

Favorite Answer

Give her some suggestion like this: "you just can't be serious about current events & good at comedy at the same time. Either learn more facts about what you are going to say, or stick with comedy".

XR

They really have to follow what the demographics call for. If people tune into Rosie in the right numbers and demographics to justify ads, they have to stick with her unless they think they can find someone better. I would never tune into her show, unless they had something really cool and unusual to present with minimal Rosie. Maybe they could do a piece on just exactly what weapons her bodyguards carry. I'd like to see what Rosie thinks is sufficient for "personal protection"

If she fell too far in the ratings then they would remove her. As long as she's bringing an audience they probably won't do anything. I believe in freedom of speech even if it means I agree to disagree.

I'd fire her. I'm sick of celebrities using their stardom to cram their opinions down my throat.

It's ok, though.

I have the ability to get up and turn the TV or Radio, and often do:)

Id make her the prototype for the new disney carpetmunching princess

i'd make her take sensitivity training, especially after her racist comments towards asians.

oh, and duct tape. LOTS of duct tape