The National Dean's List?

So, I am applying for college, and I start in August. I got a paper from The National Dean's list saying that I've been nominated, and they want some information about me, school I am attending, GPA (I don't have one yet.. I haven't started college classes yet.), Extracurricular activities (I... show more So, I am applying for college, and I start in August.

I got a paper from The National Dean's list saying that I've been nominated, and they want some information about me, school I am attending, GPA (I don't have one yet.. I haven't started college classes yet.), Extracurricular activities (I have tons), current place of employment, most inspiring teacher's name...etc.

What should I do? Is this a scam?

I don't know what I should do about the GPA, I think I might just make one up.. may as well.. I don't have one yet.
Update: Also, they want all my information to review it, but they also want my picture for the book and money if I want the book - does that mean I'm already accepted into the book, and I have won the award?