why did r.kelly get in trouble with the law?

yea i know i must live in a cave for not knowing this but w.e when did this happen and what did he do?? and why isn't he in jail?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

R. Kelly has a penchant for loving women younger than the legal age for women to be loved. And if that isn't enough he video tapes himself urinating and having sex with them. This happened some time ago like 4-6 years ago. And to my knowledge he has a child that resides in the state of Oklahoma with a woman that was close to if not underage at the time of conception.

• 1 decade ago

the biggest conflict with the law he had was when he had sex with a 14 year old girl, had it videotaped. R-Kelly tried to say it was his brother. But court says otherwise. R-Kelly should really be in jail, but because of his celebrity status and money, he's able to have less charges against him

• 1 decade ago

****** a 14 yr.ld & made a sex tape. Got caught & said it wasn't him. Celebrity= no jail time. ****** up world isn't it?

• felan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

R Kelly Trouble

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He likes girls that are just too young legally. He pleaded down and got off, but he probably won't be that lucky next time.

• 1 decade ago

My answer was what missyofallain said... I laughed when I read where you wrote he got off. Yeah he did, by peeing on little girls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.