A black guy killed this racist white guy on a show on tv called SNAPPED, which i was just watching now.?

the story goes like this. this white girl was dating this black guy but her stepdad doesnt like black folk and was always calling the guy demeaning names, but the black guy kept it civil because he respected the girls mother. after a while the girls mother got tired of her hubbys crap and asked the black guy if he... show more the story goes like this. this white girl was dating this black guy but her stepdad doesnt like black folk and was always calling the guy demeaning names, but the black guy kept it civil because he respected the girls mother. after a while the girls mother got tired of her hubbys crap and asked the black guy if he knew anyone who would kill him (he was insured for $100,000). the black guy was only too happy to jump at the offer and said he would do it himself. he tied the racist dude up, drove him to a dark bush and tortured him slowly till de died a gruesome death. anyway long story short, the girls mother and the black guy eventually got arrested after much investigation and they both got life in jail without parole. (i just watched this on tv now so i am totally not making it up. show is called SNAPPED) the question is who do you feel sorry for, the black guy who has to spend the rest of his life in jail or the racist guy who died a gruesome death???
Update: cellophane, the girl was not his daughter. he was her stepdad
Update 2: yup sage its on oxygen
Update 3: divinity, the girl couldnt stand her stepdad. he was a creep who beat up her mom when he got drunk.
Update 4: texan sw i said i just watched it on oxygen, its very real. am sure if you google the story via the snapped website (if they have one) you will come up with it. white dude who got killeds name was john
21 answers 21