Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Guys. Do you get crushes on girls?

If so, what is the difference between girls crushing on guys and guys crushing on girls. Do you think about the girl you like often?

Favorite Answer

When I was younger I had a really huge crush on my cousin's friend. Like we went camping and to parties together (me, her, my cousin, and my friends) I wouldn't think of her all the time, but when we were together my heart would beat really fast and I would feel very nervous. At night was when I thought about her. I woud make fantasies in my head about if we were together and how we would spend our time with one another. Would think about all the things she does, like always combing her hair with her fingers, blowing a bubble when chewing gum, and always pretending to laugh at my dumb jokes.

I don't know if there is a difference between guy and girl crushes but thats whagt my crush was like.

Guys get crushes just the same as girls do. I do wonder about the way of thinking is a little different though. Guys and girl will think about the cute simple stuff suck as their hair, smile, the way they smile. But do guys really think about the sexual stuff more towards the girl, than the girl towards the guy?

I don't think so. I feel today, girls think about the sexual stuff just as much and in some cases even more than guys. But I do feel that guys natural go towards thinking how a girl is in bed more than a girl would think it. Just my opinion though!

No, since, you know, I'm a straight man and all. I don't have a crush on anyone currently. But I'd like to bang that chick working at the Shell station. Does that count?

Why would guys not get "crushes" on girls?

The girl that I have a "crush" on I think about all the time, when I wake up, when I'm eating, when I go to sleep, when I'm on Halo 2 x-box live on team slayer, and etc.

• ooorah

Guys dont get crushes the same way girls do. More often (if the guy is single obviously) he'll have options, as in he is working on multiple girls at once to find out which one he likes and likes him back. There is of course also sexual attractivness that is comparable to girls crushes though.

• Andrew

Absolutely we get crushes. We just don't call it that because it sounds like something out of an Anne Hathaway Princess Diaries movie and we guys are way cooler than that.

Yes we get crushes and sometimes that's all we can think about all day. We just usually keep these things to ourselves. But every person is different.

i had crushes but i really didn't care about them really cause they ended up trashy anyways cause they really didn't give me the attention i deserved.....i'm a successful single man now living independent and financially secure with a positive outlook in my life and i look at the past as early chapters in my book callled life

yes everyone has crushes

well most boys think about the person they like