Do u like brown eyes, hazel eyes, blue eyes, or green eyes?

i like brown eyes, but i have blue eyes. I like how theyre so bold and dark and sexy

Update:

y dont u ppl like n e thing other than blue??????

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I have a thing for blue eyes. I think they can be so intense. My own are blue but my husbands are more of a hazel and so soft and gentle looking.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd say blue or green. But it depends on the shade of blue or green. Normally I don't find brown eyes as beautiful as blue ones, but sometimes I have seen brown eyes which look so seductive...

• 1 decade ago

well.. i have a green eye and a blue eye!!.. yeah.. i know is weird.. its called heterochromia.. but i dont really have different eye color it all depends on the face structure.. because there r ugly person with blue, green, brown, hazel eyes, so it basically depends on the face. but i like gray eyes, there so rare, and they more beautiful than blue or green eyes.

• 1 decade ago

I have really dark brown eyes and i get a lot of compliments about them!! I like piercing green eyes they're so pretty!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think brown eyes are very bold as well. i have blue eyes too, but i do love them!

• 1 decade ago

I love my blue eyes. I have 2 sisters and we all have blonde hair and blue eyes. Each one of us has a different shade of blue...i think our eyes are gorgeous!

• 1 decade ago

I have medium brown eyes...so every kind of eye makeup looks good. I like my brown eyes and wouldn't change them :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eye color? Eye color!?

No, I watch their body language, hands, and I'm keen on exactly what is said.

I'm also careful not to drink and eat near people who I don't know well.

In the land of the blind a one eye man is king.

• 1 decade ago

I like gray and brown eyes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love hazel eyes.I like them cause how bright they are and stand out. While brown eyes don't stand out. I have brown eyes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.