How to create E-R diagram,which documents the entities and relationships involved in Assets Management system?

create a relational schema to hold the necessary information.identify the tables,perform normalisation to the tables and fully implement the code with necessary validations using MS-Acess/DBASE or any other similar package. provide necessary documentation and coding for the project.

(assumptions can be made wherever necessary)

Favorite Answer

There are several good E-R modeling tools already on the market that will help to automate the definition of business systems. Also, I believe you can purchase standard models that can be loaded into the tool. The issue will be if your company is willing to invest in costly Case Tools/products up-front without seeing a payback in the near term.

Information engineering (IE) methodology and

I-CASE (integrated CASE) tools supporting IE can provide an integrated view across major

stages of enterprise-wide information-system development: information strategy planning,

business area analysis, system design, and construction. When I left the industry, I used IEW (Information Engineering Workbench) which I think is now called ADW (Application Development Workbench). There was also IEF (Information Engineering Facility).

Good Luck on your adventure!!!

This Sounds Like a Visio Based issue, or at the least Org Chart 6 or above

Chart the Connections and Live link the data; Thats the way I would proceed