Is there anyone from Kazakhstan who lives there?

Best Answer

I'm from Kazakhstan. I was born and raised there, well at least until I was 13. Then we moved to Germany. I live in the States now. For anyone, who wants to know, I didn't see anything even remotely close to my native country in that ridiculously dumb Borat movie. So please, don't think, that we wash our faces in the toilet! I was really outraged to hear, that someone, who has absolutely No idea about Kazakhstan would make such film and degrade all of us. But after I saw it, though I refused for a long time, I realized there's no truth in it.

Kazakhstan is the ninth-largest country in the world by area, but it is only the 62nd country in population with fewer than 6 people per square kilometre! The population in 2006 was estimated at 15,300,000, down from 16,464,464 in 1989, due to the emigration of ethnic Russians and Volga Germans.

Much of the country's land consists of semi-desert terrain, and although Kazakhstan seems to have jumped onto the map purely because of Borat, it really is a beautiful country!

Don't be fooled by Borat!

Andy :-)

p.s. And no, it's not in Turkey

• Linda

That a place I never been to

isn't it in turkey..?!