Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

What r ur top 5 t.v. shows and Fav. characters?

Mine are: 5) Family Guy 4) South Park 3) King Of The Hill 2) Prison Break 1) The Simpsons

My fav. characters are: Dale Gribble, Eric Cartman, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, Gil Grissom, Ron Stoppable, Earl Hickey

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My favorite shows are 5. Family Guy 4. South Park

3. Mind of Mencia 2. American Idol and #1. House

My favorite characters are: Freakin Peter Griffin, Fat*ss Cartman, Carlos, Blake Lewis, and Hugh Laurie rules!

• 1 decade ago

5. King of the Hill. I like them all. They are all a little bit funny, but what's funniest to me is the way they all interact. You're right though, if I had to pick one it would be Dale. His paranoia reminds me of a few people.

4. Mystery. It's actually a bunch of different shows under one banner, but it's the mystery shows on PBS, and I'm happiest when they feature Agatha Christie's Poirot.

3. Family Guy. I was really surprised when I started watching this show on a regular basis. It doesnt' get the hype, but it's far more offensive than South Park. I like Peter, Stewie, and that damn Chicken.

2. Heroes. I've mostly given up those TV shows that require watching week after week, because I don't want to set my schedule to the TV, but this show has me hooked. My favorite characters are Hiro and The Invisible Man.

1. The Simpsons. The Best Show Ever. My favorites are Homer and Mr. Burns, but really, who's not to like. Even the annoying characters are annoying in a funny way, like Ralph Wiggum (It tastes like burning!)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TV shows:

Family Guy, The Simpsons, Prison Break, Weeds, american dad

characters: Peter Griffin, Homer simpson, Bart simpson, Meg Griffin, wentworth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. The Office

2. Ugly Betty

3. Heroes

4. Prison Break

5. Veronica Mars

1. Dwight Schrute (Office)

2. Jim Halpert (Office)

3. Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars)

4. T-Bag (Prison Break)

5. Marc St.James (Ugly Betty)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. The Sopranos

2. Lost

3. 24

4. Prison Break

5. Survivor

Favorite characters: Tony Soprano, Carmella Soprano, Sawyer, Jack Bauer, Michael Schoefield, Katherine (CSI)

• 1 decade ago

Favorite Tv shows.

1. House

2. CSI

3. CSI NY

4. Law n Order SVU

5. Scrubs

and I know you only said 5, but I have 7.

6. Two and a half Men LOVE IT!

7. Ghost Whisper

Favorite Characters...

1. Gill Grissom

2. Gregory House

3. "Mac" Taylor

4. Elliot Stabler

5. Tie Between Berta and Charlie Harper From two and a half men, they are so funny.

• 1 decade ago

Prison Break,Jericho, What about Brian, The Unit,House

• 1 decade ago

Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Lost, Girlfriends, and Friends.

Sandrah Oh (Christina on Grey's Anatomy), Alexis Bledel (Rory on Gilmore Girls), Golden Brooks (Maya on Girlfriends), Matt Leblanc (Joey on Friends). For Lost I can't decide between James Ford and John Locke. James Ford is hilarious but I love what John's character adds to the story.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

television shows- a million. misplaced 2. The workplace 3. Brotherhood 4. kin guy 5. and misplaced back videos a million. tremendous 2. Forrest Gump 3. seize Me in case you are able to 4. what's ingesting Gilbert Grape 2. and tremendous back

• 1 decade ago

5) charmed 4) Pinks 3) grounded for life 2) george lopez 1) That 70's show

anyone from that 70's show

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.