Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

kiddo asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

highlights?

should i get blonde or red highlights in my brown hair?

please right back!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on what your hair looks like now. If your hair is lighter brown, you should get blonde highlights. If your hair is darker, I would get red highlights, because then it blends in more to your natural hair color. It might look strange if you got red highlights on light brown hair.

• 1 decade ago

Well, that depends on what look you're going for. Red looks better with brunette hair, but if you're going for a more funky look, i'd mix the red highlights with some blonde ones too! Either way, i wouldn't go for just blonde highlights. Not only does it not look that great with brunette hair, but it's sooo over done. Show off your own style!

• 1 decade ago

Dark brown-red highlights go with a somewhat light red so its noticiable

Light brown-medium, Blonde, definitley

• 1 decade ago

I think you should get red highlights, instead of blonde. To me blonde only goes well with highlights when you have blonde hair and brown highlights.

-DramaQueen

Source(s): My opinion.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Red highlights...I think they look bed on brown hair unless you have really light brown hair.

• 1 decade ago

blonde looks more natural if you have light brown.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would say both! maybe even pink instead or red.. depending on what kind of person you are.. i think pink and blonde would look awesome!

• 1 decade ago

get low-lights....make sure they're complimentary....http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.