Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

I missed the WNBA Draft yesterday?

Which lucky team made was able to grab Joakim Noah? She is going to be a beast next year and should be the best player in the league for years to come...Remember you heard it here first!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol joakim noah is a guy and the NBA draft isn't for a little while, but he does look like a women i do have to admit :)....harding from duke went #1 and was traded to minnesota

haha funy story too... one time i switched the channel over to espn and i started watching what i thought was the florida womens team and i watched for like at least a full minute until i realized wow these girls are men? lol no lie

• 1 decade ago

Joakim Noah is not a girl. First of all his name doesnt sound like a girl name and besides for his hair which isnt even very girlish no other feature looks like a girls. If you would like to see the picks from the WNBA draft go to www.wnba.com

• raper
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the challenge with the league is many of the right collegiate gamers will now carry out till now fewer followers. Parker to la is a PR dream for the league, however the WNBA is rather like the MLS; till there's a team interior the section, there fairly is little reason to maintain on with the league. living in northeast Ohio, I even have had minimum activity in following the league as quickly as the Cleveland Rockers ceased operations.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think everybody missed the WNBA draft the teams didnt have time to even think about their choices

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he might be a girl,,,,,, hahahaha

• 1 decade ago

hahahahaha no

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.