Was JJ Redick the most hated college basketball player or what?....i need some facts people. Thanx?

I need some strong facts about this, good information....and i dont need the usually puns that imature people give me...u like JJ or not...i still need some answers.

Favorite Answer

I love JJ. Hes a pure, awesome shooting. He reads the defense well. He has nice full court vision. Plus hes a hottie and just..a well rounded player.

No. That honor belongs to Christian Laettner... coincidentally of Duke college. Redick is disliked because of the fact he grow to be assume to be a shooter (which he's) with consistency (which he's no longer interior the NBA). J.J. did his element in college and grow to be regarded for his sport. interior the experts... He cried for enjoying time. needed to be traded or released through the Magic. Thinks he's larger than he easily is. Plus, he desires to settle for distinctive minutes and a commencing place with out earning it. yet Laettner... guy. anybody, yet Duke followers and teammates hated Christian Laettner. anybody.

Well I am a tar heel fan forever. Me personally I think the most hated players of all time were Christian Laetnerr and Chris Collins. Me personally I disliked Chris, I just loved how the dookies slapped the floor and trying to hype themselves up and still lost the game.

I think the mosted hated was Christian Laettner, but he's right after him. The only reason they are hatted is because they beat everyone and they where better than anyone else that year.

• master

People hate Duke because they get so much attention from ESPN, and ESPN pays attention to Duke since people hate them. It was in the interest of ESPN to portray Redick as hated, because since everyone hates Duke they pay attention to stuff on TV about Duke. ESPN makes money off Duke so they talked about how people hate Redick, which made people hate him more because he was getting undeserved attention.

I'd have to go with Bobby Hurley...