Why does youtube delete anime music videos and episodes??

I dont understand...

• Favorite Answer

Due to copyrighting laws. Also think of it this way companies such as Funimation and Geneon need to sell copies of their anime DVDs somehow they want to obviously cash in on their shows. (Of course there may be other sites out there for free download but Youtube is such a well known site that it would mean a huge money lose for the anime companies to have their shows on there. - Think. If all anime shows were on youtube how would the anime companies make money?

If the shows or images are copyrighted and someone (most likely the company owning the copyrights) complains, then youtube is legally responsible for taking the material off the website once they have been informed it's on the website;otherwise, they are breaking copyright laws.

• They delete them because the people who upload them are breacing copyright law and are uploading them without permission. The companies like FUNimation have to pay to get the rights to use these shows so why should someone be able to show for free something they paid for.

Bleach characters bleed eye-catching quantity of blood. :) additionally those have gore and would make an surprising horror amv: Elfen Lied Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Le Portrait de Petit Cossette wicked city Ghost Hunt Jigoku Shoujo Demon Prince Enma Blood + Gungrave perfect Blue Tokyo Majin college Days properly thats all i could have self assurance of on the excellent of my head. desire it is helping ya out! EDIT: Wolves Rain= reliable gore.

B/C of copyrights, except the anime Death Note I think.

copyrights......

my awnser was simpler than his! =P