How can I find out what cities in the US have the highest percentage of single women?

I live in Kansas City, which was voted the worst city for dating. As far as demographics and percentages, where can I find out which areas in the US have the highest percentage of single women? Particularly in the 25-40 year old age range.

Update:

The study was done by Sperling's Best Places. I agree that the methodology is a little suspect. Counting the # of bowling alleys?

The study is based on criteria that includes percentage of singles ages 18-24, population density, and dating venues per capita such as concerts, coffee shops, bars, bowling alleys, etc., and includes 80 metro areas in America.

Best:Austin, TX

Colorado Springs, CO

San Diego, CA

Raleigh/Durham, NC

Seattle, WA

Charleston, SC

Norfolk, VA

Ann Arbor, MI

Springfield, MA

Honolulu, HI

Worst: Kansas City, MO

Wichita, KS

Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Detroit, MI

Louisville, KY

Greensboro/Winston-Salem, NC

Atlanta, GA

Pittsburgh, PA

Houston, TX

Charlotte, NC

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

simple - San Francisco and New York. The US census also shows specific data if you go on their website. it's free.

• 1 decade ago

While I can sympathize with you for your dating woes, I'm not sure I can agree with your logic in solving this problem. Supposing that you did move to the city with the highest percentage of single women, what would you do if you found out that the reason there were so many single woman there turned out to be that the city also had the highest number of women who were too emotionally unstable to successfully maintain long term relationships?

Ok, now on to your question. Some organization did some research that determined Kansas City to be the worst, so chances are good that they also determined some city to be the best. Try checking with the organization that published this negative information to see if they have any information on cities that can give you a more optimistic outlook.

• 4 years ago

oh guy, that's a great question. The elite in this united states of america and international and all in the time of time have had to maintain administration of the loads and to verify the individuals supported their leaders, no matter how bloody their palms have been given interior the technique . the best thank you to try this is by telling all your sheep that "GOD MADE ME DO IT", consequently justification for an entire myriad of terror in the time of historic past. So, what occurs whilst human beings start up questioning for themselves? coaching themselves? no longer believing in fairy memories anymore? How can we administration them? How can we get them to belive that the blackies interior the wasteland are "undesirable" and we are "reliable" and God blesses us quite? properly, only create the concept anybody who's "Godless" is evil, with out all experience of morality and out for terror and destruction (irnoic, isnt it?) To get the great quantities of blind christians to EVER vote for an atheist is an prolonged replaced into out, yet its a conflict thats taking a reliable floor at the instant. there have been examine exhibiting that folk could lots quite vote for a gay than an atheist, even however atheism isnt even a perception gadget, it in ordinary terms ability which you call for reason and logic on your existence!?! humorous because of fact the coutry interior the international with the backside crime costs, the utmost proportion of knowledgeable human beings and many different factors the place u.s. is failing, is likewise the rustic with the utmost proportion of atheists--Norway. exciting, isn't it? look into "Godless" by Dan Barker, it confronts lots of those questions

• 1 decade ago

Wikipedia is always your best bet. However, I do know that in washington D.C., women outnumber men 4 to 1.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chloe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

google.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.