Suppose you will say these guys were just seeking a better life for their families?

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.

Three Mexicans Arrested on Texas Border With Drugs, Cash, Guns

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION

SAN JUAN, Texas — Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives have arrested three Mexican citizens they said had guns, ammunition, drugs and more than $600,000 in cash, authorities announced Monday.

Luis Estrada, 28, Miguel Cantu, 21, and Gabriel Juarez, 53, face federal charges of illegal possession of firearms and ammunition, authorities said.

It's illegal for undocumented immigrants to possess guns and ammunition. Cantu and E

• Micah
    Favorite Answer

This question hits me on a personal level because I graduated from high school in San Juan, TX. I also have three family members that are Border Patrol Agents in that general area. To answer your Q.U. - NO! I do not think that they were seeking a better life for their families. They were here for the sole purpose of engaging in illegal activities (besides sneaking in here) for the sake of making large amounts of American currency. I HATE the people (mostly the media) that refer to these people as "UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS". NO!!! They are what they are "ILLEGAL ALIENS". We as a nation are the only advanced country that doesn't have secured borders. Without a border that defines our territory- we don't have any territory. GO MINUTEMEN!!!

Like I have always said, many don’t come here to commit crimes (even though coming here illegal and working illegal is a crime). But a large percentage of them do! They don’t respect our language, borders, or our culture, so they certainly don’t respect our laws! Many more Americans are becoming aware of the war that’s raging on our southern border with Mexico. But the true civil war won’t be in Iraq it will be right here in the American southwest, the Aztlan, MECHa and various other extremist separatists groups have been preparing for this conflict since the 1970s,’ all you have to do is look up the word “Chicano Park in San Diego,” or “the plan of San Diego,” to see what they are planning, they think that we gringos are stupid, I have a surprise for them we are also getting ready, buying guns, body armor, ammunition, and other various weapon systems, we’ll give them a war they will never forget! I say lets kick some ***!

Coming here ILLEGALLY, breaking the law, becoming a criminal, subjecting the family to deportation - is that coming here for a "better life."

Anybody that claims that they are coming here for a better life is full of crap! They are coming here to sponge off the taxpayer and get free education & health care.

Just one more example of the typical illegal crossing our borders daily. They are all law-breakers, some worse than others.

Personally, I can't wait for summer when the spread of disease will be rampant by these people. The latest reports show that they are causing the spread of hemorragic dengue fever (kind of like ebola).

• ?

These guys need to be sent to prison and then deported back to where they came from. They are not seeking a better life for their families, they just want to try to make money the easy way. If they was looking for a honest job, I could agree with them. But sent these 3 asses to jail and then make them swim back to Mexico.

• They are lawbreakers pure and simple and they are commiting horrendous crimes with far-reaching consequences to their victims. Since Fox News defined terrorism this morning as regards a young man who had weapons and a loaded gun when he committed a crime and is charged with terrorism, why shouldn't that apply to these Mexicans?

Well, the good news is that it seems that people with $600 thou can't spare the cost of a bribe to get across.

sad. It looks like the Mexicans are planning on something with all those guns.

There so many people that do that, there tons of whites that go to mexico to bring drugs this way,

And by the way, just because those mexicans did that, doesnt mean other mexicans are doing that...Dont judge so quickly

it's a shame America is not allowed to defend it's self against this invasion. they will eventually get out of prison, be deported and return to the united states. they don't care. they know America will protect them. that's why they do what they do.