Colt 45 ACP...?

Have been toyin' with the idea of purchasin' this weapon and wonderin' if anyone knows of any site's on-line where I might be able ta' check prices? Not wantin' a collector, this be just for home protection and side-arm for hunting.
Update: Lookin' at a used one...
Update 2: I have both flashlight's and shotgun's, however neither does any good ie., flashlights may deter the problem, what with it bein' purely physcological knowin someone is on ta' them and tryin' ta' get a shotgun out of a locked gun case is not the quickest method of protection. Hey your other... show more I have both flashlight's and shotgun's, however neither does any good ie., flashlights may deter the problem, what with it bein' purely physcological knowin someone is on ta' them and tryin' ta' get a shotgun out of a locked gun case is not the quickest method of protection. Hey your other info., was great though.