Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 decade ago

Do u know Prague? Have u ever been there?

What do u think about this town or country?

• JJ
    Favorite Answer

Prague is a great city to visit, and a MUST see if you are traveling to Europe. The sight seeing is great and beautiful and any where you go you will be astonished. The attractions are great and there are so many in the city that you will have much to do. The history behind the city is great, and just walking around town and seeing many buildings and places, and reading/hearing about them while there will teach you a lot. The night life is also great, and you can't go wrong going out at night and having fun anywhere. All in all, it's a great city to visit and you won't look back at going there. Hope this helped and have fun.

I agree with JJ. Although, the pigeons won't move outta the way when you're trying to walk down the sidewalk. Oh yeah, great shopping in Prague as well.

• vivet

Going to Europe and not visiting Prague is like going to NY and not seeing a Statue of Liberty!

Well to begin with,Prague is one of my favorite cities to go to for a short retreat.Beautiful city,breath taking sights ..friendly ppl.One of the places that i've always recommend to my frenz when they come to visit me.I find it more romantic than Paris itself.So thats wot i tink of Prague... :) Cheers!

Source(s): **fellow swede :)

Its really great to go to, has such an interesting history, breathtaking sights, friendly people... everything!