um how do u blend gradients/colors in adobe illustrator?

um how do u blend gradients/colors in adobe illustrator?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its really easy once you do it. First experiment by making a shape. Try a square. Then open your gradients pallete. you can drag colors into the bar that shows in your pallete (show options). If you use multiple colors you can slide the bars to changes the gradients. Hope this works. There is also a way to place a gradient into certain areas. This is done by using the gradient mesh tool in the tool palette. You can select areas within an object and drag colors onto that point or around it. Any questions just ask.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

sort is a real concern between the two softwares. Use of style for layout in photoshop is a no-no, as they do no longer come out as sharp as in Illustrator or InDesign. Photoshop is principally for use with pictures, Illustrator for drawing and image layout. InDesign is the marketplace widely used now for image format artwork, changing previous college Quark application. i in my view, nonetheless use photoshop extra effective than any of the different softwares, because of the fact of it incredibly is shade correction valuable aspects, filters, opacities, varieties and brushes. I in simple terms locate it extra versatile. I basically use the different 2 specially for sort. i wish this allows.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.