nick05pepsi asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

With baseball starting again I want to know which team people think are gonna win it all,so who is your pick?

Out of all 30 of the baseball teams in MLB this season who do you think has the best shot at a championship?

Favorite Answer

Lets see with Billy Hall in CF hitting crazy. Estrada having 5 hits on the year already. JJ Hardy and Weeks up the middle. Fielder jacking HRs. The deep bench with veterens and Gwynn Jr. The best starting rotation in the NL. Wise and Turnbow (who is back) coming in for relief. And Cordero having a crazy second half of last year.

My guess is the Brew Crew BABy.....

THE BREWERS ARE BACK!!!!

Everybody comes into the season with a chance to win it all. The Royals or even the Devil Rays could surprise everybody. The Pirates have a strong lineup with Jason Bay and Freddy Sanchez (on the DL). But the Mets have lots of their players returning so they have my pick.

But I hope it's the White Sox!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm gonna put my money on the Yankees. They have enough offense to overcome any pitching woes they might have, they still have the best closer in the game in Rivera and if they're in 1st place when Clemens comes back he'll be a Yankee again and he's still a stud. Yankees.

Thats my pick, but GO ROYALS!!!!!

Red Sox over Cardinals

With back to back wins over the Cards...

The N.Y. Mets are in great shape to begin a run at a 100 game winning season....

Your best bet is the Yankees since they've won 26 of them in the past 80 years

• Los Angeles Dodgers!!

Go Blue!!

Phillies

New York Mets

I bet on the rangers to be ahead at mid season and third in their division at the end! In answer to your question,I think PHILLY WINS!