Ever hear of anyone who is afraid of marshmallow PEEPS?

My buddy is deathly afraid of them to the point that he runs away from one when he sees it. It's the funniest thing in the world to see a 40 something old man running away in fear of marshmallow products.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Hon,

Peeeeep Peeep Ppppppeeeeeep! Ok, that was a peep attack. Although it is too funny, Don't torture him too much.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

I was in a Psychology 101 class and one of the girls in my class had said she is scared of peeps. Also, at the ones who said they saw people with phobias on The Maury Show, I remember seeing a person who is scared of ******* mustard seeds. Tell me that isn't a stupid phobia. I can understand phobias related to different animals cuz of animal attacks, but mustard seeds......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I saw the same thing on Maury Povich,this idiot was deathly afraid of peaches! this guy was like 6ft 250 lbs and would cry and run off every time they showed peaches on the moniters. it was the funniest thing i ever saw. Hilarious.

Source(s): Good times!!
  • 3 years ago

Fear Of Marshmallows

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Actually, yes. My friends son is afraid of peeps. Why? She thought she could roast them like regular marshmallows to make s'mores. Peeps don't roast, they explode. Scary!!

• 1 decade ago

That's actually a psychological condition, although I'm not sure there's a name for it yet. Be a good buddy and don't take advantage or make fun of him. You can suggest that your friend goes to therapy for his fear. It will help!! Really...

Source(s): I'm a psychology major.
  • 1 decade ago

I heard that the DJ on the morning show of our local radio station has a peep phobia. I actually heard it this morning.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When he goes to the bathroom start shoving them one at a time under the door while talking in a donald duck voice, "were coming for you quack"

• Shizzy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I have never known someone that is afraid of peeps. They are soooo cute and they are edible. And my favorite ones are the blue easter ones....

• 1 decade ago

Well I'm the same with pasta. Seriously.

But marshmallows? Nah that's just weird.

:-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.