If you could know the answer to one great mystery which one would it be?

a. Who killed JFK

b. What is the KFC's secret recipe

c. Is there life in outer space

d. What happens after death

Favorite Answer

A: Don't care (although the theories are interesting)

B: I already know it

C: Don't care

D: Yes, it's fascinating. I wonder what my parents went through and where they're at now. I saw something when my father died that really made me believe he was seeing something not of this world. He saw _something_ right before he took his last breath.

A. I really don't care

B.Don't like KFC's secret recipe

C. I think I would like to Know where and when the discovery of life on a distant planet would be made.

D. I know what happens after death. We go to heaven To meet our Lord.

Source(s): So I would say C.

Actually who really cares who killed JFK, after all he was only a democrat.

I am a health nut so I really don't care about KFC and the secret recipe.

I know that there is life after death as it is simply stupid to suggest that there isn't life other than on the great planet earth.

We will be born again to correct the silly wrongs that we did in the previous life, this I know because it is the mainstay of my personal religion

So out of the four questions A and B I don't care about and C and D I know already.

I am presently working out how they built the great pyramids so stay tuned for further developments.

• tman

I would be afraid to know the truth about death because if there were nothing after death I would not want to go and if after death was truly a better place I would be to anxious to go.

So I will go with C, the other 2 choices are pretty much solved or not that important.

• zingis

C.

Because by proving that not only is there life, but it is intelligent* life, the rest of the answers automatically fall into place.

a. I always thought L.H.O. looked like an alien (and not the friendly Russian kind either).

b. Why do you think humankind can't analyze the 'secret ingredients' (it's spice from beyond our planet people! Maybe soylent green!!)

d. We're used as fertilizer on Alpha Centuri Prime of course.

Peace

* intelligence may vary ...

A secret does not unavoidably would desire to have an answer, a secret can merely be what it is "a secret"; no one is conscious. One in basic terms seeks for an answer while one desires to understand the secret and not any opposite direction around. A Christian believes in searching for the solutions first because of the fact having faith interior the secret the solutions would be revealed and so will stick to the actuality of the secret. The Holy Bible is our secret however the solutions given to us by ability of Our Lord and Jesus Christ interior the Holy be conscious will exhibit the secret of God. those with the Holy Spirit by no ability supply up thinking and searching for the actuality till God makes it His Will. AMEN! GOD BLESS! SHALOM!

I guess D, what happens after death

A. The CIA

B. Fake Chickens

C. There is..I'm from out there

D. Reincarnation.

Well I know all the answers, dangit.

D although I already know I am going to hell I would love to know what the accommodations are like. I know there wouldn't be those irritating bible thumpers so that's a plus.

b. What is the KFC's secret recipe

LOL.