Are SUV's still a hot car? which is the safest one out there?

I am looking for a really safe car, and I am tired of the same "cookie cutter" SUV's! Any other suggestions would be helpful for other cars that are out there that are just as safe as SUV's! Thanks!

Serious answers only!!!!

Favorite Answer

I love my SUV! It gets about 25 city and 30 Hwy mpg and it has front driver & passenger airbags, curtain side airbags, and shoulder airbags. Got one of the highest safety ratings and it is an affordable price brand new! It is a Hyundai Tucson. Mine is a 2006 and it has a 100,000mi/10yr warrenty. It is not a true SUV, it is kind of a cross over because it is on a car frame which makes it drive smoother. Check it out. You can go to this website - very helpful to find out about any car - www.mycarstats.com

Hope this was helpful!

Source(s): Personal experience

keep in mind that there are many cars that are safer then suv's just because a vehicle is bigger dosn't mean its safer im not sure how much money u want to spend but here audi Q7 is 5star jeep grand Cherokee 5star Hyundai Sante Fe 5star also keep in mind the year of the car generally the newer a car the safer it is

seriously... it sounds like you are a very dangerous driver in order to look for an SUV just to be save. Yes, accidents happens, just drop all the multi activity like eat, drink, putting on make up, or talking on phone when you drive if you really cares about safety.

Some people can drive a Dodge Neo or Ford focus for life w/o and accident, while the big SUV has the highest accident rate...

buy vol vo they are a safe car they have an inner steel cage to protect you even more

you really care abt whats hot..i buy what I like and need.Hummers arenot cookie cutter,they are however, gas hogs, overpriced.poorly made and h/ell to park