Does Tea Tree Oil cure spots?

and does it need to be dilured or neat? if diluted what with?

Favorite Answer

I use Tea Tree Facial Wash from the Body Shop which works really well against spots - I highly recommend it. As for neat Tea Tree Oil, they sell that in the Body Shop as well, however I use that for preventing small scars, cuts or even spots from getting infected - my GP told me that Tea Tree Oil is a natural anti-septic. It certainly works, and if you squeeze a spot (although you may have been advised not to to this,) and then dab it with Tea Tree Oil, although it will sting a bit, it will stop the spot from coming back up or getting infected.

I highly recommend Tea Tree Oil, and although it is expensive, I don't think that I would ever dilute it.

I hope this helps, I know what a pain spots can be!

Good luck,

Andy :-)

Tea Tree Spots

Homemade skin whitening products are by far the cheapest and safest solution to the brown spots which trouble you so much. Read here https://tinyurl.im/aHLUh

They are very effective and at the same nurture the skin, so that you will not only have a whiter skin, but a healthier one too.

Each and every person wants a clean and radiant skin. Some spend fortunes on cosmetic products that will lighten the skin and remove all the imperfections, others spend their money on esthetic operations in the hope that their skin will look perfect. Lastly, there are people trying to fake a healthy skin by using all kinds of makeup that will cover the imperfections and leave the impression that the skin is healthy and has no scars, wrinkles or spots.

All these people are looking for a way through which they can make their skin look good. Yet, what they have not taken into consideration is the power of natural ingredients. Fruits, vegetables and products coming from animals are great sources of anti-oxidants and are rich in substances which can whiten the skin, moisturize it, attenuate the fine lines and wrinkles and give it elasticity.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does Tea Tree Oil cure spots?

Source(s): tea tree oil cure spots: https://tr.im/Ng3Cu

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aD1GT

Tea tree oil is a very good antiseptic but you just cant go smothering it all over the show. By all means dab it on a spot but you have to be very careful with it. Essential oils are often diluted with a carrier oil (extra virgin olive oil or sweet almond oil) because they can be very strong and will cause a bad reaction if used undialuted on skin. I would suggest you buy it from a pharmacy or health food shop so they can advise you on its correct use.

• Athena

Tea tree oil helps spots but it won't cure them. Don't use it neat. If you are worried about your spots go to the doctors...they have loads of different things they can give you these days.

The most natural and healthy diet for humans is an omnivorous diet, and not a plant based diet, or a meat-based diet per se. The Paleo Diet can be very widely varied and omnivorous for the most part, but the most important thing is that it’s unprocessed, and avoids the worst foods that agriculture brought mankind… refined inflammatory vegetable oils, refined grains (some are worse than others), and sugar! Learn here https://tr.im/cbfUj

As you can see, the benefits of adopting a Paleo way of eating can be incredible! I’ve been eating 95% Paleo for the last 5-6 years and I’ve never felt better. I have dozens of friends that have adopted a more Paleo way of eating too, and have seen all sorts of health problems disappear, including eliminating acne and other skin problems, digestion problems, improving brain clarity, and of course, losing a lot of body fat!

I use it from the body shop and it gets rid of spots SO well! I've got the facial wash and the toner.

Firstly, I apply the facial wash all over my face like a face mask and rub it in, then I wash it off with hot water.

Secondly, I take a cotton wall ball and soak it with the toner(not completely) and cover my face in it but I don't wash it off(this is my personal method, I don't actually know if this is the proper method so just make sure!)

• manic

Nothing topical cure spots it just helps control them.

There is some new research out that says tea tree can actually make spots worse. the stronger the dilution the worse the effect.

If you really want to put in the past the dilemma with the acne and at the exact same time modify all the negative routines on your lifestyle then you just want this manual https://tr.im/A95Oe .

The Acne No More system is not just a guide based upon theories related to acne cure but is completely primarily based on the author’s experience in practical application of the approaches for best acne remedy.

The Acne No More it demonstrates you how to deal with acne and various types of acne scars and how to deal with the stress and how to sleep better.

This guide does not depart anything at all uncovered, it’s consider to remedy your acne.