Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Runescape???

Can anyone tell me when and where will the event held (to let the action unlock)?

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Goblin salute:Need to done a member quest called lost tribe to unlock

Goblin bow:Need to done a member quest called lost tribe to unlock

Glass box,Glass wall,Lean,Climb Rope:Need to unlock by mime random event.You can't find the mime.Only the mime can find you(mime random:you need to follow the mime actions)

Slap Head:this action will unlock if you get the reward of the 1st floor of stronghold of security(stonghold of security is the duegeon in babarian village)

Flap:this action will unlock if you get the reward of the 2nd floor of stronghold of security

Stamp:this action will unlock if you get the reward of the 3rd floor of stronghold of security

Idea:this action will unlock if you get the reward of the 4th floor of stronghold of security

Zombie Walk,Zombie dance:you need to unlock by Gravedigger quest(a guy call Leo will find you sometimes,but you can't find him)

Gravedigger properties:you need to take the coffins inside the graves.And check the gravestones. And check the coffins.If the 1 of the bone in the coffin is match to the gravestone.Put the coffin in the grave behind the gravestone.)

Scared:Need to finished the Halloween event

Rabbit Hop:Need to finished the Easter event

Skillcape:You need to wear skillcape to unlock that action

2007-04-05 14:04:43 補充:

If you wear the Easter Holiday Item-Chicken costume(all are wearing),and you flap,you will fly in a moment

• 1 decade ago

WHEN is 07 Easter Event?

07的Easter Event 由 2-4-07 開始,一連兩個禮拜,即至到16-4-07左右就會完喇。

WHERE can you start the event?

Start 的地方係Rimmington 的北面 / Crafting guild 的東北面,即一出Falador 的南門後向西行,去到minimap 有個gift 的icon 就到喇~ 請參看下圖:

圖片參考:http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f382/kookaburraw...

若仍有問題請email / msn我,按入小妹的檔案找我的email / msn。

2007-04-06 08:45:28 補充:

sorry 誤解左你條題目添=P

以為你淨係問Easter event~~

呢個answer真係好全面呀~~

你而家解決到難題就好啦^^

Source(s): 小妹經驗 + tip.it 的map
  • 1 decade ago

You can find it in Runescape website(Main Menu).I know that there is a Easter Hoilday Event,you can go to find the Bunny(near Falador)and help it to do something,then,you will get a chicken head,clothes,leg and shoes and click on Flap(after wear the suit),you can do the action like flying.

Source(s): me and Runescape
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.