Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩請大家幫我修改英文推薦函

請大家幫幫忙 謝謝

To Whom It May Concern:

As a lecturer in the xx senior high school, I am more than very happy to recommend Ms. *** one of my good students, to your university for her to pursue a bachelor’s degree in the field of hospitality at your university in the coming autumn of 2007.

Ms. ** enrolled in my courses of English during her senior high school time . In the former, she did not receive very high scores, but her attitude to wards learning and interaction in the class caught my attention.

Through the period of instruction, I found her to be an inquisitive and attentive person. She always concentrated during my lectures and was quick to take on mew concepts.

she is observant and careful when running the class, she was able to solve the problems. She is a good student with interpersonal and international skills, and she gets on well with her friends. Furthermore, she showed a strong interest in management when we discussed her career goals. Thus, she stands apart from other students and is highly motivated to study the field of hospitality.

I believe that she will become a genuinely committed student and go on to use her potential to the best of her ability.

Ms. ** is a capable and mature student who has a strong motivation to pursue I have no hesitation in recommending her and hope that you will consider her application favorably.

I highly recommend xxxx for study abroad and I sincerely believe that she will succeed.

Should you have further questions regarding xxxx, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Rating
    Favorite Answer

To whom it may concern

My name is xx(名) xx(姓), I am a lecturer in xx Senior High School. I would like to recommend Miss. xx to your university for her to pursue her undergraduate degree in Hospitality for the Autumn semester of 2007.

Miss. xx enrolled in my English course during her time in senior high school. She was an average student with high attentiveness and highly motivated in the field of hospitality. Her attitude towards learning, open-mindedness and interactions with peers in classrooms has made her a favorable student to teach. Furthermore, she has expressed her commitment towards her career goal in the field of hospitality which separates her from the rest of the class.

I believe that she is a genuinely committed student and will continue to pursue her potential in the field of hospitality.

It gives me no hesitation to recommend her and I sincerely hope she will be highly regarded in her application.

Should you have further questions regarding Miss. xx, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Source(s): --自己--在國外13年了,希望改的可以!!!