How do I embed a photo slideshow into my Blogger?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like to use www.photobucket.com - upload your pics and create a slide show - it will give you a code or URL or similar so that you paste into your blog and the slide show will appear.

Source(s): www.photobucket.com = personal experience
  • 3 years ago

a million. Widgets are the flaws you place on the fringe of your weblog with various issues in. You upload them out of your Blogger administration Panel. 2. For Google connect Webmaster gadget and submit a internet site Map (or on your case an RSS feed). different seek engines have hyperlinks on them to submit URL. 3. PayPal to a Donate Button if that counts. to no longer get any clicks for fifty perspectives isn't unusual. a sturdy click by fee is between a million% and a pair of% So in certainty you go with lots greater travellers and internet site perspectives. it truly is going to take years to construct up a regularly occurring weblog so i does no longer count on it for any income interior the quick term.

• 1 decade ago

register at http://imageshack.us

then you can click create a slideshow and upload your pictures and it will give you the code to copy and paste into your blogger

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.