Adidas asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Which is better taco bell or kfc?

I've wondered because they put taco bell and kfc together alot.

Favorite Answer

I love when they put KFC and Taco Bell together...that way you can get some of both!

I love both kfc and taco bell and they are run by the same company. I think kfc is better because you get your money's worth for the food you purchase and its delicious. Taco bell is good too,however their food quality is lacking-too little product or its a wrapped up mess. Also, i have received better customer service at kfc.

They're owned by the same company. I prefer Taco Bell over KFC.

I hate to break this to you, but both Taco Bell and KFC are owned by the same company and that is why they are put together.

I like KFC better, especially after Taco Bell had the E.Coli break.

• J M

They put them together because they are different. You're comparing apples to oranges. KFC has better chicken, Taco Bell has better tacos. If I was hungry and had to choose, I'd go to Wendy's.

I really prefer Taco Bell, but even though BOTH are decently healthy for you "compared to" other fast food restaurants, KFC has better healthy choices.

They are both good. I eat at both. If I want a taco I do NOT go to KFC, If I want cole slaw I do not to the Taco Bell. I give both thumbs up.

There were lots of mice at a taco bell-kfc restaurant I've heard. i would say no to both

taco bell