Salwa asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

drinking clorox bleach!!??

what happens to your stomach if you drink Clorox bleach/? wat should u do?

Best Answer

Specifically, I don't know, but I know it's toxic, it's an eye and lung irritant and you can end up at the hospital just from breathing it in. So what you should do is call poison control immediately.

• Mav

I hope you are asking purely out of curiosity. I knew someone who accidentally drank bleach as a child and it was absolutely horribe. It makes blisters from the inside of your lips all the way down and the pain in your stomach is like something from hell.

Drink milk instead. It does body good. Goto your local market. Besides clorox taste real bad.

Very bad chemical burns. And they probably will get poisoned, depending on how much they drink.

well it's definitely not good. you could burn the layer in your intestines and/or stomach which can cause ulsers. you need to call poison control immediately if this happens.

I love fldoing this instead of moring protein shakes I use this

Call the suicide hotline. you are crying out for help.