Salwa asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

drinking clorox bleach!!??

what happens to your stomach if you drink Clorox bleach/? wat should u do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    Specifically, I don't know, but I know it's toxic, it's an eye and lung irritant and you can end up at the hospital just from breathing it in. So what you should do is call poison control immediately.

  • Mav
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    I hope you are asking purely out of curiosity. I knew someone who accidentally drank bleach as a child and it was absolutely horribe. It makes blisters from the inside of your lips all the way down and the pain in your stomach is like something from hell.

  • 1 decade ago

    Drink milk instead. It does body good. Goto your local market. Besides clorox taste real bad.

  • 4 years ago

    Very bad chemical burns. And they probably will get poisoned, depending on how much they drink.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    well it's definitely not good. you could burn the layer in your intestines and/or stomach which can cause ulsers. you need to call poison control immediately if this happens.

  • 3 years ago

    I love fldoing this instead of moring protein shakes I use this

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Call the suicide hotline. you are crying out for help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.