B asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

Where to buy blooming teas and chrysanthemum teas in the DC/Northern Virginia area.?

Does anyone know of any tea stores in the DC or the northern virginia area that sells blooming teas and chrysanthemum teas?

Favorite Answer

I live in Fairfax County. I'm not much of a tea drinker, but when I went to the local Trader Joe's, I was amazed at all the different types of tea they had there. I actually bought 3 boxes b/c I was about to have surgery at the time: organic super anti-oxidant anti-aging green tea, organic ginger tea, and the sweet & spicy Good Earth tea. There are also a LOT of Chinese-owned and Indian-owned little stores here that sell a huge variety of teas. Good luck! =)

There is Ching Ching Cha in the Georgetown area. There is also Teaism in the area. In addition there are a number of Korean groceries (like H Mart) that have various teas.

I always buy chrysanthemum teas from this online store. Maybe you want to check them out.