Is a Bachelor of science degree in Business Information Technology a good degree to take?

Hi everyone! I have just finished high school and I found this university in Malaysia ( Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology) they offer a degree in Business Information Technology. I had never heard of a Business IT degree before but it combines two fields I gretly love. I wonder if it is an... show more Hi everyone! I have just finished high school and I found this university in Malaysia ( Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology) they offer a degree in Business Information Technology. I had never heard of a Business IT degree before but it combines two fields I gretly love. I wonder if it is an internationally recognised degree and will I be able to start a good career with such a degree. Please anyone who knows about the Business IT degree let me know if it's a good course to take and the possible careers, jobs available to people with such a degree. Thanks to all who will try to clarify it for me.
1 answer 1