WHY IS NANCY PELOSI AFRAID OF GEORGIE...IS SHE A PAPER TIGER oR JUST A CHICKENSH*T?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
speaking of chickens
HERE IS THE LIST OF BRAVE REPUBLICANS WHO PROUDLY BELIEVE IN SENDING OTHERS TO DIE FOR BUSH'S LIES IN IRAQ:
* Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by marriage.
* Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
* Tom Delay: did not serve.
* Roy Blunt: did not serve.
* Bill Frist: did not serve.
* Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
* Rick Santorum: did not serve.
* Trent Lott: did not serve.
* John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach business.
* Jeb Bush: did not serve.
* Karl Rove: did not serve.
* Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked> Max
* Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
* Vin Weber: did not serve.
* Richard Perle: did not serve.
* Douglas Feith: did not serve.
* Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
* Richard Shelby: did not serve.
* Jon! Kyl: did not serve.
* Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
* Christopher Cox: did not serve.
* Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
* Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as flight instructor.
* George W. Bush: failed to complete his six-year National Guard; got
assigned to Alabama so he could campaign for family friend running for U.S. Senate; failed to show up for required medical exam, disappeared from duty.
* Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role making movies.
* B-1 Bob Dornan: Consciously enlisted after fighting was over in Korea.
* Phil Gramm: did not serve.
* Dana Rohrabacher: did not serve.
* John M. McHugh: did not serve.
* JC Watts: did not serve.
* Jack Kemp: did not serve. "Knee problem," although continued in NFL
for 8 years.
* Dan Quayle: Journalism unit of the Indiana National Guard.
* Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
* George Pataki: did not serve.
* Spencer Abraham: did not serve.
* John Engler: did not serve.
* Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
* Arnold Schwarzenegger: AWOL from Austrian army base.
Pundits & Preachers
* Sean Hannity: did not serve.
* Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with an 'anal cyst.')
* Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
* Michael Savage: did not serve.
* George Will: did not serve.
* Chris Matthews: did not serve.
* Paul Gigot: did not serve.
* Bill Bennett: did not serve.
* Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
* John Wayne: did not serve.
* Bill Kristol: did not serve.
* Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
* Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
* Clarence Thomas: did not serve.
* Ralph Reed: did not serve.
* Michael Medved: did not serve.
* Charlie Daniels: did not serve.
- carolLv 43 years ago
whilst one walks a direction of Hate and discontent as she does, One shouldn't anticipate something yet what they get. Nancy Pelosi is ineffective guy or woman strolling, She is crammed with vile and hate for GWB, and the Conservative suited. She is the quint needed elitest, who comes from the Knob Hill section in San Fran, Her Husband is a fish monger of the utmost order. (megastar Kist Tuna). She is inspired via greed, skill and administration. She is keen to sell her soul to get previous a undertaking that places her in the drivers seat. She is a opportunist and a manipulator, She is a throw lower back to the previous LBJ era, whilst it includes employing blackmail and outright contempt to get what she needs. Obama has no theory how risky this woman quite is. Come 2010 whilst she is faraway from workplace, she will have the means to bypass kicking and screaming into the darkish nighttime, Her rein of terror would be over.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
How on earth did you get THAT backwards? Yes, Nancy Pelosi is so afraid of George Bush that she cancelled her trip to Syria. What???? Guess she thought it would be okay since three Republican Congressmen were just there two day before.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I don't agree that Speaker Pelosi is afraid of Dubya. She didn't get where she is out of being afraid. She has a job to do and is doing it. Bush has a job to do and he is doing what he thinks is best. To call either of them a paper tiger is to underestimate them. She is not to be messed with, believe me, she is formidable. The second thing you call her is totally uncalled for. Your mouth should be washed out with soap.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- HemingwayLv 41 decade ago
Afraid of Georgie? Surely you jest. By the time his term as president is over, he'll likely shiver in his boots at the mere thought of Nancy. She's going to chew him up and spit him out--with style.
- jxt299Lv 71 decade ago
She doesn't seem afraid or chicken sheet, she is standing up to him. Good for her. Good for the American people for finally FINALLY waking up to what a disaster this presidency has been. It will take a lot of hard work and some good luck to dig the country out of the hole (the grave) that Mr. Bush has put us in.
- Carpe diemLv 61 decade ago
You do realize that Georgie scares most of the country, not just Pelosi...
- Alan SLv 71 decade ago
She's keeping her word. she said she'd work with the administration and she's trying. Georgie said he'd work with congress but that meant work with congress to get exactly what he wants the way he wants it without compromise.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
SHE HAS CROWNED HERSELF QUEEN NANCY THE FIRST & IS WILLING TO DEAL WITH TERRORISTS SUCH AS ASSAD. WHEN HISTORY IS WRITTEN MANY YEARS FROM NOW PEOPLE WILL REALIZE WHAT A LOUSY COWARD HER & HER FELLOW SURRENDER MONKEYS
IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY REALLY ARE.
- ck4829Lv 71 decade ago
I think you got your politicians confused. How one could confuse Pelosi with Bush is beyond me though.