EASY EASY EASY 10 POINTS First to answer?

Which cartoon character is the info below about?

It is a comic strip created by Jim Davis, featuring the -------------the pet dog Odie, and their owner Jon Arbuckle. The popularity of the strip has led to an animated cartoon show, several animated television specials and two feature-length live-action films, as well as a large amount of merchandise.

This is VERY EASY but how quick can you answer?

Best Answer

Garfield

Garfield

Garfield

Trevor Rutter the Animated Feline.

He was a painter/decorator from Dagenham on the outskirts of London, who would travel round in a van doing jobs for cash in hand - the Inland Revenue were always trying to catch him. Best known for his paint covered overalls.

His Cat-chphrase was 'Where the dickens has the appropriate aparatus to perform this task gone?' and his young assistant 'Headcase' was a Killer Whale with no eyes.

In he original comics he was not a cat but a promotional Soda Stream baseball cap.

He was killed at the end of series five by being fed alive to hungry peacocks.

I guess I missed the boat for easy 10 points, but I can give a ridiculously rubbish answer and I'll still get 1 point!

• Sumara

Garfield. Haha Garfield is awsome. I loved the first movie. <3

I know I won't win bu t at least I get 2 points. Garfield Ha ha.

the cat Garfield

Garfield is the lazy lousiest fat cat in the whole planet earth I have ever seen! Way to go kid! :-p

the pet cat garfield

• the cat garfield