Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what is sin city about?

i saw the movie and i found that it is very strange..did i miss anything? it was good but very strange..so please explain to me!

Favorite Answer

No, you really didn't miss anything.

It's classic pulp noir.

Dark stories about detectives, crooks, and miscreants inspired by old pulp characters.

It's about characters in a corrupt city just trying to settle their own personal scores. Passionate men and women who live by their own rules and make their own laws. It's Frank Miller's take on old pulp comics and film noir devices taken to his level of extreme violence and sex.

• tani n

I thought it was really good, but I too was a little confuse with some parts.

I heard though that they are bringing out a part two, which would be a prequel, so maybe then we would understand better.

God bless.

sin city was a bunch of stupid stories all bunched together in a crappy movie

There's really not much to explain. You could check out the graphic novel. It's one of those things that you either like it or you don't.

a city that sins.