wat is more easy a drivers license or a motorcycle lincense?

Favorite Answer

Motorcycle license. With a drivers license, the tester is in the car with you, observing you doing everything, causing you to get extremely nervous. But on a motorcycle, you are alone, and the tester is standing in the testing area watching what you are doing. For Pennsylvania, for example, the road test consists of doing a figure 8, driving in a straight line and changing gears, and coming to a complete stop, without dropping the bike. Or you can take a MSF (Motorcycle Safety Federation), over one weekend, and when you are completed with the course, you automatically have passed your road test, and all you have to do is mail in a copy of the certificate to you motor vehicle bureau, and they mail you a license.

The other person who answered the question is TOTALLY Wrong. I got my motorcycle license in Pennsylvania, a whole year, before I took and passed my drivers license test for a car.

you still need the drivers license before you get the motorcycle license...

no mater how many times you ask this question