?
? asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I get my b/f to trust me?!?

My b/f and I have been together for 5 years and we have a 3 year old little girl. When I was 17 (way before I ever met him) I slept w/ one of my brother's best friends. It was a one time only thing and my family and everyone else don't even think about it anymore (and he's married now!) For the 5 years we've been together I've NEVER even come close to cheating on him and he's cheated on me once before when we first got together

Now everytime I go to visit my dad in Florida (and this other guy is usually around b/c he is still best friends w/ my brother who lives w/ my dad) my b/f is freakin' out on me and following me around like a stalker as if he's afraid if he leaves the room me and this guy are gonna go at it or something! It's really annoying and it completely ruins my time I'm trying to spend w/ my family. I've explained to him that there is absolutely no reason for him to be like this but nothing I say helps... What can I do???

Favorite Answer

You can't make someone trust you. Ask him if he trusts you and if the answer is no... well, can't have love without trust

if ur bf is insecure and doesnt trust u then u need to think about dumping him.i know its hard and u think ur in love with him but believe me its the best thing u can do for u and ur daughter

I don't know! You need to talk to your boyfriend because this is a double standard

If he thinks you are or will cheat its probably because he is cheating or has cheated which he did. Tell him that.

Stay off your knees.