Which term is more apt Global Warming or Climate Change?

I have some very specific questions about Climate change. Basically I have read lots and lots around this subject and found a number of very opposing views on certain topics. 1. The oceans are warming, but the oceans are massive bodies of water. Surely to heat these would take many many years, also would... show more I have some very specific questions about Climate change. Basically I have read lots and lots around this subject and found a number of very opposing views on certain topics.

1. The oceans are warming, but the oceans are massive bodies of water. Surely to heat these would take many many years, also would increases in geological activity not have an impact on this.
2. Solar activity is increasing, would this not have more of an impact on climate than CO2 or Water Vapour.
3. CO2 emitted by humans is much less than that released by Oceans, Volcanoes, Fires, Animals, Vegetation
4. Extreme Weather, given that air currents are a source of weather phenomena and air movements are caused by temperature variations. Then surely by global temperatures becoming more similar these would decrease.
5. The percieved sides in the climate debate are worth billions. Surely this has a part to play in the arguements.
What are we all to think about this.
References will earn votes, not unsupported opinions
4 answers 4