Do you want to see who really controls your government?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/29/60minute...

Two Republican Congressmen Tell it like it is!

Favorite Answer

Eli Lilly does

• Calee

I just watched that on 60 Minutes. I sort of knew it, but

having it directly said, is a bit disturbing. Two pharmaceutical

lobbyists for every congressman is an issue that should be

dealt with Now.

I'll bet the part on global changes went right over the

average conservatives heads, too.

Denial will get us no where, except maybe disgust, from

our future generations.

Let it be understood that bill was passed by a republican controlled congress with democratic opposition. Conservatives are forever hollering about democrats supporting bad social programs but forget about their own support over one of the biggest farces ever foisted on the American public. I've been retired for 9 years and I know from experience that Medicare and it's prescription program are a joke.

This is one case, and there are a certain number of Republicans and Democrats who routinely cross lines. I didn't get to excited about this. I'm not for meds from Canada anyways.

Don't waste your time! Trying to get people to understand what's really going on behind the scenes is like getting people to believe that neo-cons perpetrated the 9/11 attacks.

right...like i trust cbs to tell me anything but the beijing, moscow and tehran talking points....

Jesus say its the Bohemian grovers,Bilderbergs,Carlyle Group,IMF,CFR,PNAC,AIPAC,IMF,The World Bank,Skull n bones,Freemasons,Illuminati..etc etc etc...

No big shock.