does n e 1 remember Pogs?

It was like a game thing....made out of the like milk carton things in Hawaii...does n e 1 know what i am talking about?

Favorite Answer

Two players both have their own collection of pogs and slammer (a heavier game piece).The players each contribute an equal number of pogs to build a common stack of pogs that is used during the game.The players take turns throwing their slammer (also called a 'kini') at the stack and each player keeps the pogs that turn face up due to their throw.

Source(s): I always won!

yes and they are in a box somewhere in the attic for safe keeping. remember when they were the craze and ppl began attacking the game saying children were becoming addicts and would grow up degenerates!

pogs were fun!

• ken s

yes i remember the pogs. i have a son who is now a marine that collected them and still has a whole bunch

• mtngrl

Haha...yes! I never really played it but I collected some when I was little. I think I was too young to understand the system. It was just another trend thing back in the day...

YES

I had Alf pogs and Simpson pogs.

• Speedy

Yes.. my son used to like pogs.

• sarge

Yeah. You can find them by the tons around here at yard and garage sales. I had about 2000 of them. Couldn't sell them so I finally donated them to a local thrift shop.

• tara b

my goodness. When I was in 7th grade I had hundreds of them. I no longer remember the object, but it was such an obsession amongst the kids in my school.

Yes! I used to work at an arcade when they were popular and they were prizes you could get for tickets.

Yeah, those flat, coin-shaped things.