djoldy asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Where can I download movies for free?

Favorite Answer

Download Azureus, a bit torrent client (software).

Learn to use it, it's simple. I didn't touch bit torrent for a whole year because I thought it was complicated, but it's not at all. I missed out on a whole year of fun :(

Anyway, once it's installed goto torrent sites (eg torrentbox, isohunt or btmon) and search for movies or just search through google.

Eg- to search for alien vs predator from google, type in "alien predator torrent" and it'll take you to a download page where you can download a torrent file (links you to the torrent tracker, which updates regularly in Azureus so you can see how many other people have the file - if 0 other people have it obviously you don't want to waste time trying to download it)

Run the file and the movie you chose will start downloading through Azureus.

Tip; A guy called Axxo has uploaded huuuuuge amounts of movies so just search his name on torrentbox and you'll get lots of movies to download, which are guaranteed to be cleanly ripped and top quality.

Have fun!

you are being a pirate by doing this!

Why don't you just out and buy or rent them on DVD? It's illegal and against the law to do what you want to do.

You are breaking the law by doing this.It's illegal. It's illegal privacy. Movies,software,music are all "intellectual property" . This means that studios etc can fine you a lot of money.I know for movies on DVD it's $250,000 or 5 years in jail. Is is really worth that just so you can see them for free?

I use LimeWire Pro and also grab films from aXXo on there

Limewire or Ares.

why spend hours downloading.

movieforumz.com lets you watch as it downloads and fast.

YES IT IS...NOW HUSH UP ..WERE NOT IDIOTS ..EVERY1 KNOWS U CAN GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT AND OBVIOUSLY WE DONT CARE, WE DONT NEED U CALCULATING FINES FOR US AND OTHER MESS...MOVE ALONG..................

LIMEWIRES OKAY, ILL HAVE TO CHECK OUT SOME OF THESE OTHER SITE

• kate

definitely azureus

and then look up for files at www.mininova.org

torrentspy.com THE WAY AHEAD

bt