Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Is George W. Bush our greatest president....?

with an IQ under 90?

It is called hyperbole, which is protected under the first amendment. I know his IQ is higher, probably around 120 which is about average for people in important positions, but it would not elicit the same response or be deemed as sarcasm. Humor was my objective, not defamation of character.

Favorite Answer

Yes..... he even has Warren G. Harding beat.

Now.... let me point out a similarity between these two men. W.G vs. G.W.

Hard... Bush

I rest my case.

Source(s): http://www.rollingstone.com/news/profile/story/996... (great article if you are interested!)
  • Bryan

I don't think he is the best president ever, nor do I believe he is the worst. I do however believe you are weak minded by making such a silly attack with your additional details. I do not know what the President's IQ is and neither do you. Please do not further debase yourself by presenting a link to Lovenstein Institute bs. It has been proved false and discredited numerous times. I accept the fact that many people do not like Mr. Bush and I support their right to hold and voice opinions, but the dishonesty of the Bush haters has just become a tired old broken record.

• Cyndie

He just might be seeing as how it's not hard to be the greatest when it's a group of one!

I can't wait to see what the history books are going to say about this guy 20 years down the road!

I would question your IQ.

that being said, I agree with bush 75% of the time. I don't think he's the greatest president, in my mind where he seriously lack in the greatness department is the ability to explain to the American people what the hell he is up to. He let's a hostile press define him and his actions. I think that's his major downfall. Reagan, and yes even Clinton, had the abilty to circumnavigate the press, get their faces on the tube, and tell us what the hell they were up to, aggree or disagree, at least you knew. Bush stays pretty much invisible. He is losing support for the war, and most likely the war itself, because far too many people have no clue what is at stake.

The IQ question is completely false as you well know.

hey a$$hole above me a few slots. atleast clinton could run a country even while getting blow jobs. whats bush's reason for not funning a country right? oh yeah he is a born again coke head. lets lie and start a way and when the reason we started that war happpens in 2 others countrys we do nothing. n. korea and iran wouldn't be pulling this crap with us in bush didnt go and make our country look weak by not being able to win a war..oh wait 2 wars. our dollar is junk, our economy is junk, these mortgage companys are committing fraud with these arm loans based on eguity and not credit history. all under bush's admins noses. this guys is a loser, his wife is a loser, his kids are losers and his v p is a bigger loser. only one making money here is haliburton and cheney by ripping us off

• x

Let's just say that he and Ronald Reagan are neck-and-neck.

not the greatest, but when you examine the accomplisments of clinton, you need to ask yourself, could literally anyone do better..the answer is obviously yes

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance

- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*

- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation

- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify

- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly

- First president sued for sexual harassment.

- First president accused of rape.

- First first lady to come under criminal investigation

- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case

- First president to establish a legal defense fund.

- First president to be held in contempt of court

- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions

- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad

- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

GW Bush is our

Worst

President

Ever!

nuf said.

He's the greatest example of a failed Presidency.