The mother of my 2 year old boy has stoped me seeing my son. i've had regular accsess till now.?

she has had a new partner for over a year, and since then she has wanted me to have him overnight on weekends. the other week she wanted me to have him at 2 pm because she wanted to take him to a party, the party was cancelled and she wanted me to have him earlier, so she text me, unfortunatlly my phone was in... show more she has had a new partner for over a year, and since then she
has wanted me to have him overnight on weekends. the other week she wanted me to have him at 2 pm because she wanted to take him to a party, the party was cancelled and she wanted me to have him earlier, so she text me, unfortunatlly my phone was in the car and i did'nt get it. anyway that was it, she totally lost it and stopped me seeing my son. now she is stopping me and my family having any contact whit him. my sister told her we'll go to a soliciter and she said "i wont have a leg to stand on, my name aint on the birth certificate and he's only 2 and by the time he's 18 he would have forgotten me and my family". im at my wits end i havent seen him for weeks, it's not only me she's hurting, it's my son also. can anyone tell me if i got any legal rights, would be really appreciated. thank you. anthony