31 Year Old Male Virgin,,Ladies Please Help !?

Ok my title itself sounds like im looking for sex, nope im not. What i need is some opinion from the women side to make me feel a little better. I am a virgin because it started when i was teenager, i wanted to lose it to my wife, yeah yeah i know it sounds like a teenage dream but it stuck on to me, i had plenty... show more Ok my title itself sounds like im looking for sex, nope im not. What i need is some opinion from the women side to make me feel a little better. I am a virgin because it started when i was teenager, i wanted to lose it to my wife, yeah yeah i know it sounds like a teenage dream but it stuck on to me, i had plenty of chances, but when the time gets there to do it, i cant i simply cant because i realise we are gonna do it for lust and sex only. I dont know how everybody else do it but i cant seperate sex from love, I need someone to be in love with me and do it for love only, i have tried so hard to do it with women i met, even though they want it i cant do it because deep inside i know they looking for fun, dont ask me how i know its a virgins intuation i suppose, It really bothers me a lot because i am quite high sex drived men and i want someone to release me so bad with love. My question is does ladies appreciate men like me or is it a laughable thing ? whats your point of view ?
Update: Nope,im not a loner or somethin, im acctually a quite happy go lucky guy,not a bad looking guy, im not gay, im attracted to women. A lot of women says my character looks like im a player because i can talk quite well with a women in an emotional level. ha ha ,,just if they know my secret.