who's my man? Need a fill in for the month of April / May while one of my aces is on the DL?

Randy Wolf, Tom Gorzelanny, James Shields, Matt Morris, Brandon, McCarthy, Doug Davis, Orlando Hernández, José Contreras, Jarrod Washburn, Boof Bonser, Jeff Francis, Noah Lowry, Ricky Nolasco, Esteban Loaiza, Gil Meche

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your replacement should be "El Duque" Hernandez. Before his late season injury he became the mets top effective pitcher. I'd take him for your stikeouts and wins since he has great protection with that lineup and also a good bullpen.

• 1 decade ago

I'd probably go with Randy Wolf. He was 4-0 last year, although he didn't play a lot. The Dodgers have a very good team this year so they should be able to give him some nice run support. Contreras could be the other option, but since he ended his streak last year, he's fallen off the face of the earth.

• 1 decade ago

McCarthy is an up and comer, as is Francis. Wolf is the safe pick, but both Nolasco and Davis will perform as well. If Chuck James is available, pick him up. He will be the steal of the year.

• 1 decade ago

None of the above. Daniel Cabrera is going to break out this year. Pick him up!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

even though im a giants fan,i would say randy wolf,hes doing well this spring

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.