ronaldo vs hendry,ronaldinho vs beckham,c.ronaldo vs robinho,kaka vs rooney?

i think ronaldo is better than hendry

ronaldinho is better than beckham

robinho is better than c.ronaldo

kaka is better than rooney

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i realy don't know how you can compare that players,but better are

Henry

Ronaldinho

Cristiano Ronaldo

both on their positions

• 3 years ago

Ronaldinho Vs Robinho

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You cant really campare who is better when the people your compareing play different positions. Henry now better the ronaldo because ronaldo is getting old and hes gaining weight and losing speed. If Ronaldinho and Beckham played 1 on 1 Ronaldinho wouldnt even break a sweet and Beckham would be worried about his hair. C. Ronaldo is better the robinho even though C Ronaldo i think is a pretty boy. Rooney and Kaka i think are pretty even but i think Rooney is better only by a little

• Tosh
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ronaldo > Henry

Ronaldinho > Beckham

C. Ronaldo > Robinho

Kaka = Rooney.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know that answering according to u will earn me 10 points but let me tell the truth----------i think-

henry is better than ronaldo(age and health both matters)

ronaldinho is better than becks(agreeing with u)

c.ronaldo is better than robinho(although robinho is a great player and there is no comparison between these 2 but looking at the current form and great emerging talent c.ronaldo is the best)

kaka is better than rooney

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u matched them up pretty bad cuz the real winner is obvious in each category:

henry is wayyyyyyyyyy better than ronaldo (as much as i dislike henry)

ronaldinho and beckham...no competition there in terms of skills so ronaldinho

another mistake: robinho will never be as good as c. ronaldo.robinho is a becnh warmer while c. ronaldo is a playmaker

and again no competition here...kaka can put rooney into hi backpocket

• overall here it is

ronaldo is better because he hsa done more and really is already known as one of the best of all time but on henry is one of the best of the modern era

ronaldinho is better then beckham! i dont think he will ever b named as one of the bst in history! but i think he really is one of the best at the moment! beckham isnt even a better player then cuauhtemoc blanco and hes thrash!

robinho was a star at 17 and cristiano at 20! robinho has a better shot and is way more aggresive in the box! cristiano is fast and can driblle well! he can jump higher and really is more of a field player! but overall i would say robinho 51% and cristiano 49%

kaka in my opinion is the best at the moment and reall will be left in history! but rooney is great as well

• 1 decade ago

Ronaldo is the God

Ronaldinho is the King

Robinho is the Prodigy

Kaka is the Genius

Obviously, the Brazilians are so much better.

• 1 decade ago

hey... i think henry is better than ronaldo, ronaldinho is better than beckham, c ronaldo is better than robinho and kaka is better than rooney! =)

• 1 decade ago

Ronaldo

Ronaldinho

C. Ronaldo

Rooney

• 1 decade ago

Ronaldo

Ronaldinho

Robinho

Kaka

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.