Rate this 1 round Mock Draft?

1- Oak-JaMarcus Russell *2- Atl-Calvin Johnson 3- Cle-Adrian Peterson 4- TB-Amobi Okoye 5- Ari-Joe Thomas 6- Was-Gaines Adams 7- Min-Laron Landry *8- Det-Brady Quinn 9- Mia-Alan Branch 10- Hou-Levi Brown 11- SF-Jamaal Anderson 12- Buf-Patrick Willis 13- StL-Adam Carriker 14- Car-Michael Griffen *15-... show more 1- Oak-JaMarcus Russell
*2- Atl-Calvin Johnson
3- Cle-Adrian Peterson
4- TB-Amobi Okoye
5- Ari-Joe Thomas
6- Was-Gaines Adams
7- Min-Laron Landry
*8- Det-Brady Quinn
9- Mia-Alan Branch
10- Hou-Levi Brown
11- SF-Jamaal Anderson
12- Buf-Patrick Willis
13- StL-Adam Carriker
14- Car-Michael Griffen
*15- Den-Reggie Nelson
16- GB-Marshawn Lynch
17- Jax-Ted Ginn
18- Cin-Leon Hall
19- Ten-Robert Meachem
20- NYG-Darrelle Revis
*21- Pit-Jarvis Moss
*22- NO-Chris Houston
23- KC-Dwayne Bowe
24- NE-Paul Poluszny
25- NYJ-Anthony Spencer
26- Phi-Brandon Meriweather
*27- Dal-Joe Staley
28- NE-Aaron Ross
29- Bal-Justin Blalock
30- SD-Dwayne Jarrett
31- Chi-Jon Beason
32- Ind-Lawrence Timmons
Update: * are traded picks

Atl trades 1st rounds with Det and gives up both 2nd's

Den trades 1st with Pitt and gives up their 3rd

NO trades 1st with Dal and gives up their first 4th pick
Update 2: Why would detroit draft Thomas when they just acquired two lineman and have so much money invested in theire current O-line? let alone add another #2 lineman to the mix, no way. Atlanta wants C.J. very badly and I believe are willing to do whatever it takes to get him. Griffin is more of an all around Safety... show more Why would detroit draft Thomas when they just acquired two lineman and have so much money invested in theire current O-line? let alone add another #2 lineman to the mix, no way. Atlanta wants C.J. very badly and I believe are willing to do whatever it takes to get him. Griffin is more of an all around Safety than Nelson because he can support the run alot better. Tampa Bay is favoring Okoye and i think if CJ goes before Tampa's pick they will grab him. How Many points is the NO Dal trade off by?
Update 3: and there is no way Atlanta will land Cj at #8, C.J. will not get past Tampa Bay
Update 4: leidigh - expert analysist are saying we might see the most trades ever in the first round this upcoming draft. I can defenitely see the broncos trade up, Nelson is high on there list and if the other safeties go early they might stretch to get him to replace Lynch. As for atlanta, they have Landry and Johnson on... show more leidigh - expert analysist are saying we might see the most trades ever in the first round this upcoming draft. I can defenitely see the broncos trade up, Nelson is high on there list and if the other safeties go early they might stretch to get him to replace Lynch. As for atlanta, they have Landry and Johnson on the top of their big board, if they want landry then they wont trade, but depending on how bad they want Johnson they will have too. The purpose of the Cowboys Saints trade was to get New Orleans a good cornerback before they are all taken. I know the patiots want to complete their secondary and the saints desperately need a CB, so i let them trade up with dalls to get one. I knot the draft is a bit of a reach, but hardly ever does a draft go by w/out a first round trade so i needed to throw some in there.

Picks that I am not happy about and plan on changing are the blalock pick, and possibly the Panthers pick. Panthers could go with Olsen. TBC....
Update 5: Olsen may only be picked in the 1st because of his 40 time...before the combine, Miller and Olsen were about Par on my board and many others, many people had Miller higher and going in the second. But he had a blazing 40 time and that raised him to the mid 1st, I don't know about that. He might go but i... show more Olsen may only be picked in the 1st because of his 40 time...before the combine, Miller and Olsen were about Par on my board and many others, many people had Miller higher and going in the second. But he had a blazing 40 time and that raised him to the mid 1st, I don't know about that. He might go but i wouldn't put my money on him being a big shot tight end in the NFL, not just yet.
Update 6: yeah, i've been doing more research, heard that Roy Williams and Kitna want CJ, if oakland passes i think detroit will grab him now. Who doesnt want peterson, look at jamal lewis. he is on a decline after being a workhorse. I see cleveland bringin A.P. in to share carries, which many teams are looking at... show more yeah, i've been doing more research, heard that Roy Williams and Kitna want CJ, if oakland passes i think detroit will grab him now. Who doesnt want peterson, look at jamal lewis. he is on a decline after being a workhorse. I see cleveland bringin A.P. in to share carries, which many teams are looking at doing now, and finally taking over after Lewis is gone....which shouldnt be to far away. Quinn goes at #8 because only a few teams will look at him for a need....Oak, Cle, Det..if oakland and detroit pass him up then the earliest i think he will go then is to detroit at # 8 if they trade down.....